• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Christmas Reunion / Party

Started by Gazzetta, November 10, 2008, 18:56:23 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Good idea, I'm inclined to say towards the begining of December within the first 7-10 days as then it becomes hectic for everyone, office parties, shopping, family commitments etc.

Any preferences?

maxxat75

jek taghmluh lejn in-north forsi nigi XD
... Indeciz ghadni...

shanook

whats it going to be a pizza, eatout, dinner or just drinks??  A members thing or with the better half?? During the week or weekend?? A formal or casual thing. Some of the questions that need to be clarified.
Oh by the way if nothing crops up I am in.

MartinB

Me too! i missed all the bbq's done in summer

busumark

im in also but depends on the date because of work

placebo

ejja skip we need to reunite!

last time it was great!

i will be there for sure

the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

SPITEC

FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

fishfinder

Spitec,

we'll do it on a Friday so be sure that we all at TSS will be all off :)

Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

Buddhagrass

We should meet up for a drink .... (many drinks i meant to say  ;D)  instead of eating. Somewhere with appitizers, maybe a big screen ..... somewhere like Corner Pocket maybe in Qawra. Just my 2 cents ..... (euro cents  ;D)
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

rammx

i think drinks at corner pocket is a very  good idea :P:P

Buddhagrass

We can even sort some billiards while we are there  ;D ....... Plenty of Beer + Billiards are a good combination  ;)
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

SPITEC

@fishfinder Maybe I will try to give everybody Mondays off aswell or everybody will have as much time off as he wants just some time during the week to go to register! ;)
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

sirena

SOUNDS GREAT . ANY LUCK WITH KLAMARi BUDDHAGHRASS. I SAW YOU LAST SUNDAY I THINK . at bugibba
always want to fish.... why.... cos fun ux!!!

rammx

Buddhagrass,unluckily there's only one billiards' table left there...last time i went was  two weeks ago and seems there was a referbishment...
the venue is still great for the beer  ;) :)

skip

I'm not familiar with the place 'Corner Pocket' but probably I reckon this time round better we just do drinks and some appetizers. Depending on numbers I might be able to organise some offers, special prices on drinks/appetizers, by the sounds of it we need a good price on beer. Will revert back with more info.