Mrejkba

Started by Simon G, August 09, 2006, 21:17:10 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon G

I was clearing out my spare room and came across my mrejkba which i havent used for years
i was thinking of going one of these days does anyone have any suggestions to a good place to try it out.
maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

ciappinu

Migra Ferha......Great for Lampuki when they come.....
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

Granitu

we tried a month ago fishing with imrejkba using sawrell and cavalli at migra l ferha but we caught nothing.any suggestions for baits?

Good season so far.....

ciappinu

Well, depends what time of the day, what time of the year and where you're using it. In a few days we'll start hearing of Lampuki Catches by the shore. Then I's use the simplest bait, squid.
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

Simon G

Thanks alot from where should i try (i have a land rover) so i can get to many remote places
maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

ciappinu

Why not stick to tradition and drop it off at 'Blata tal-Melh' or 'Migra Ferha'. I believe you know where that is right? I suggest waiting for the right day when you hear of Lampuki Catches. We should do a catch report system on mobile phones somehow. Let's say I go out fishing and I'm catching lampuki by the dozens, could we have a system where an SMS goes to the forum and vice versa?
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

skip

I could try and look into it, but that requires an SMS Gateway modem, sim card, though probably the software exists.

jiggy

hi
i send a post in another section about mrejkba sry for that.... btw ive made one but i didnt try cos i want to use it at night, what kind of bait should i use at night for the mrejkba? i was gonna use king rag worm what you guys think?  ee another question in morning i think its good with some gambli ee?

thanks  ???
bahri 9.9 jhonson
little as a cat but tough as a rat!

gianlucacallus

hello i would like to purchase an mrejkba. anyone knows of someone who would do one for me or has one lying aorund and would like to sell?

robby017

i have one...... or can make you one...... contact me via sms or email 79851709
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work