Main Menu

MOB device

Started by bigboy, November 19, 2009, 18:55:23 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

benri

@Bigboy - does your engine stop when you turn off the key?
I'd rather be fishing.....

robby017

i think the safest thing is, 1, don't go alone, 2 don't sit on the edge....... jien hsibt waqajt l imsida biex tmur fuq it tender man!!! nitalmu minnha l-ahwa din!!!!
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

busumark

once on the tv programm x qala l bahar they showed this device that when you go 6 metres far from the engine (i think you set the distance) the inboard engine stops. when they didn t give any information from where to buy it. SKIP maybe you know where to contact them and ask them about it

skip

I will try and contact Emi to ask him

bigboy

Skip my engine is very modern and switches off just with a turn of the key, i.e. when current is stopped.

benri

therefore it's very easy to use the one I suggested before. should not be a problem and should not be expensive..
I'd rather be fishing.....

sirena

you just need to link the main supply to  this kill switch , its very efficent and reliable
always want to fish.... why.... cos fun ux!!!

skip

Given the type of fishing you do bigboy you might want to make the tether longer or locate the kill switch towards the back of your boat.

shanook

I thought bigboy wanted a wireless one not a lanyard. With the kind of fishing that bigboy does it will be in the way if he uses a lanyard and will soon put it aside. Ur call mate

Destination Sea

If you wont find the required item you have to install a bypass wire to the solenoid  to activate and cut off the pump supply.

fil kaz jekk ta tinqediex trid tghaddi speci ta bypass wire biex tativa is solenoid w jitfi il pompa ta diesel..

Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

shanook

ezatt destination kull ma jrid jaghmel hu switch fil wire tas solenoid.