• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Baghira's rehabilitation programme

Started by shanook, December 02, 2010, 16:42:00 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

suffrun

sorry can't come as iI have a party on that date.

SEAFOX

I wish I could join you guys at St Paul's Bay... despite not knowing what a "pre-Christmas Fishing Party" ...is. Partying and kalamar fishing on the rocks is a bit confusing for me, never heard of this one, tini hiel Robby?? I would surely join up at Siggiewi as Rammx suggested, it's not that far from M'Scala. Driving from M'Scala to St. Paul's and back is a wee bit tiring for me.
PS: I suggested to Baghira yesterday to organize something in January after all the "festivities and commitments" are over. It's good and essential that MFF members do get to meet socially once in a while and not just chat over the forum's site.

robby017

its basically meeting up to fish basically, but whilst you're there you have a good face to face chit chat.... a beer, or some whiskey in your coffee (the latter is my favorite) and most importantly is have a good time. its more of having a time and date and location to meet up and do what we like and know best ......Drink and fish!!!!!!! :D
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

SEAFOX

Interesting...wish I was younger! No pastizzi or kannoli? just drink and maybe fish? Where do I buy the ticket from??

robby017

no ticket....... if you drink it, bring it!!! u xi pizza delivery tghid ma ngibbux ukoll!!! haha...... also, if you want you can meet me near my house in swieqi so as not to drive up all the way to st paul's bay, and we go up with my car..... ... if you'interested in joining

SEAFOX

Thanks Rob, very kind of you, great idea and when is this "fishing party" going to be held...time and date? fakkarni hi. Good luck on your exams, keep at it.

robby017

14th dec............. time (for me straight after exam i go home to pack and head to st paul s bay) exam finishes at 2.30 so i guess 4.00 pm i leave from swieqi, and will stay till around 10-11pm........ normally we stay till 9pm...... so, if there's good company...... you'd stay an extra hour.

SEAFOX

Fine, kollox clock-work Robby. I will call you on the 13th Dec for a few mins so I do not take time off your studies. Count me in and I will bring some "food & drink" with me. Will discuss and thanks once again.

robby017

that's great boss!!! better i go cont study, tomorrow 11 am another exam ACCA F9 with gazzetta offroad (another mff member)

robby017

c'mon guys...... this is not a competition, just a rehab program and pre christmas fishing party with friends.

location: somewhere in st.pauls bay(depending on the weather) date 14th dec 2010   

baghira (il kap)
shanook (vici kap)
robby017
breathless
bigboy
perla165
Buddhagrass
Rammx
clutch_kick
Seafox
Benri  (?) 

baghira

What do we think about the weather for the day?
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

robby017

better wait and see i guess......... but in my case, unless its raining i'll find a for sure........ :)

baghira

Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

robby017

checked the weather and for WNW force 5 i have 3 places we can go for sure so don't worry........

shanook

it has to be where there is light.............no, not for the klamari .......its that I am scared to go in the dark with strangers................