Surf/Beach Casting

Started by sergio, November 08, 2007, 03:21:01 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

Anyone interested in a beachcasting session??Ilna ma nmorru wahda  ;)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

skip

Kev, curious....what do you normally catch beachcasting?

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

camkev

@ Robby017 thats you but...  ;) :D :)
@ skip..you can catch..Sargi,mnieges,awrat,hamiem il bahar,gringu etc ...please translate names of fish  ;)

robby017

haha.... i get those in long line of imrejkba lol...... only been surfcasting once....... not a good result..

jean

i keep dreaming of landing a nice spnotta - bloody magazines and marketing of the big firms hehe! they make it look so easy :S All i ever managed was some mnieges - most of them released cause they were way too small

LapsiBoy

LapsiBoy

ForTuna

Kev , missna nghaluha ghal gimgha tal easter ha jkollna naqa festi mhux hazin :D
ForTuna

Triumph 170cc - Evinrude 75 E-TEC

camkev

Iva ta najdu ahna bejn il hamis u il gimgha il kbira jew?   ;) Namlu BBQ???  ;) ;D

ForTuna

immurru ta :D basta nieklu qabel 12.00am ghax ma jiswix laham ...........fil kas insajru spagetti marinara :D
ForTuna

Triumph 170cc - Evinrude 75 E-TEC

robby017

dak on the way to pedusa namluh kid........ halli f'ideja.........  :P

blueskip

Camkev I wont be over until June/July but I will certainly be up for some beachcasting especially at night when all the bathers have gone to the pub, best time of the day EVERYWHERE  for beachcasting, I will contact you nearer the time ;)
Blueskip

camkev

@ Blueskip..it's impossible to go beachcasting in summer..if there will not be people  ,which usually stay till about 2.00 am there will be the bouys and ropes crossing the beaches.

blueskip

2am! dont they do any drinking & sh*****g on holiday any more? >:( (that's what I used to go on holiday for) ::) & where are these ropes & bouys coming from? do they rig temporary moorings on the beaches in the summer?
Blueskip