• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

REVIEW: predapro - the innovation in live bait trolling

Started by placebo, December 06, 2008, 22:23:38 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

neville

silver craft 395

cla144

Hi Neville,

They are going to be ready early next week. I will phone you my self when they are ready.

neville

silver craft 395

cla144

Predapro lures will soon be available.

Last summer these lures were tested rigorously in many fishing situations. We rigged from insell as bait to sawrell (blue runners).

Fish caught were barracudas, plamti, serra, Lampuki and even blue fin tunas.

Last sunday where tested again and we managed to catch 3 nice size barracudas. One of them weighed around the 2kgs mark.

The new lures come in 2 sizes to rig baitfish from 12cm up to 22cm. The bait fish can be rigged in 5 sec and can be trolled up to 5 knots.

cla144

Dear All,

Kindly note that Predapro website is now in operation. Those of you who want to know what the rig looks like and how it performs you can watch a video with underwater footage as well.

Kindly log on

www.predapro.com

Thanks,

Clayton

gozo123

do you know where I can get one from gozo or do I have to go to malta for it???
can you plz right back in english im am not the best in maltes thank you!

skip

I believe it's just Misterfish who is selling them and I think he has a representative in Gozo. Give them a call and see where you can go.

gozo123

gozo123

skip

somehow I think once you stick the bar inside the fish and use the locking pin I don't think it will remain live! The scope is to use fresh bait but not live.

Spirit of Jason

Looks like a fantastic product, I have tried to buy a couple online, but cant seem to get past the Add To Basket, page, how do you get to the check out page.
Captain Gus

skip

cla144

Hello,

What is the problem please regarding the ordering? Because I tried it and it seems ok. When you choose the size needed just click 'add to cart' button and you will be directed to another window.

Please advise.

Spirit of Jason

Just tried the Predapro website again and this time everything went through okay.
Thanks Clayton
It looks like a fantastic product.

Captain Gus