• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Malta Sicily Trip

Started by Shaftbomb, April 07, 2009, 10:58:57 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaftbomb

I am interested in a day or weekend trip to Pozzallo in July....anybody interested to join in with his boat??

camkev

We can go with the catamaran to pozzallo...just joking mate ;)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

bigboy

we might be going in june for a weekend

skip

Shaftbomb, you talking about a fishing trip or pleasure trip? Whats the fishing like nr Pozzallo?

Shaftbomb

I never crossed the channel between the two islands and Im very tempting to do this coming summer.  Was not thinking about fishing....just going there  - do whatever - and then come back.  But being two or more boats makes the trip safer and more fun.....

ciappinu

Last september we went to Marzameme, just round the corner from Pozallo. Very nice Marina and decent town with 1 or 2 good restaurants. Definitely alot of fun! Caught some fish on the way too which was a bonus and funny to see that CIMI never end, once the Maltese ones finish, the Sicilian ones start!

Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

Shaftbomb

Was it safe to leave the boat unattended at the marina?

anglers

If anyone would be going on a Tuesday , just for a day trip, count me in!!!! I was also thinking of going to Lampedusa but just for a day!!!!!!!!!!!

ciappinu

Shaft Bomb, yes definitely safe. Locals even leave their rods in their boats at the back. No one touches anything.
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

Shaftbomb

Thanks Ciappinu....I really wanna give it a try.......may be me and anglers go together  ;)