• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

BBQ Presentation Event - 18th July

Started by skip, July 08, 2009, 19:45:25 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

The presentation event for the Alungi Competition will be held on Saturday 18th July at Beachaven - Xemija

Everyone is invited, whether you participated or not along with your wives, partners and kids if you so wish.

We'll probably be starting the event at around 7.30pm perhaps with RLR's new Northstar 220CC powered by an E-Tec 200hp on display alongside weather permitting.

A fully stocked bar at special rates will be available.

The prize giving ceremony will happen before the food as I appreciate that not everybody may be able to stay late, followed by the food.

MENU

Starters: Chicken Wings, Wontons and Spring Rolls
Main: Chicken or Beef Burger, with sausages and onions + Chips

Price: ?11 per person including use of venue
Drinks are paid at purchase

baghira

He skip.
I am in for sure for this event but I will be abroad, and maybe not post for this week. Anyway you decide is good for me.

cya
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gazzetta

Destination Sea

Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

busumark

offken

Coronett powered by twin Isuzu 2.8

ForTuna

ForTuna

Triumph 170cc - Evinrude 75 E-TEC

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

skip

I will need to know in advance who wants a Chicken Burger instead of a Beef Burger and confirmation in advance of those who want to eat for catering reasons.

We have tried to keep the prices low as from the feedback last time with some members who are students etc they have been finding things expensive at previous events.

SteveGB

Sorry cannot make it skip  :'( ...have an evening wedding on the 18th! Enjoy!
DEADLIEST CATCH{ --> 18.5 ft Ranieri Soverato powered by 100 hp 4 stroke Yamaha & Yamaha Enduro 8hp

redbus9

I am now back in UK where the weather is cool and its raining.Have a great time at the presentation.Iwill be back in Malta at the end of August ready for the lampuki
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

Destination Sea

Destination sea. 2 adults and 1 child. The older one may also come but she will confirm to me later if not going to PV (so 1beef 2 chicken and 1 chicken maybe)
Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

skip

Thanks Ian.

If the winners:

Adrian & Carmel Galea
Team Georgia 1 - Kenneth Zammit, Gazzetta & Lorain Zammit
Predapro - Clayton Camilleri, Adrian Nelson, Nathaniel Attard, Neville Vassallo

want to collect their prizes and trophies they'd better get their skates on to confirm they're coming! Or you'll have the 4th and 5th guys taking your stuff!

Come on guys let's have some more participation.....it's very disappointing to see that only a few people have confirmed. This is our first outdoor BBQ event which we've put together because people were requesting them......in fact we chose to combine the presentation with the BBQ event to make it more appealing.

Gazzetta

Georgia 1 is already in Nik !! 
Will let you know the food later on today.

Chris  8)

fishfinder

Sorry can't make it cause I will be in GOZO for 4 days and I'm really disappointed cause to be honest I would have prefered to come to the BBQ. will be for next time. :-\
Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke