• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Tomorrow . . .

Started by Gazzetta, July 25, 2009, 11:05:05 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzetta

Anyone going out tomorrow ???
Seems we're gonna have nice weather.
Trolling, bottom fishing ???? Any alungi left ?

Chris  8)

offken

Coronett powered by twin Isuzu 2.8

robby017

LOL...... no plans yet.....
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Destination Sea

been bottom fishing today. although not that good we caught quite a variety  from pagell to pellegrini
Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

benri

Went to challange the sea this morning to get use to handling the boat! We trolled for about 2 hours and caught 1 alunga 7.5kg.
I'd rather be fishing.....

Gazzetta

Where abouts benri ??

Chris  8)

benri

The_Gaffer

Quote from: Gazzetta on July 25, 2009, 15:48:07 CET
Where abouts benri ??

Chris  8)

Proset Doppia benri.  Well done for the catch, and well done for the answer. 
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

Gazzetta

Especially the aswer . . .  :-\

Chris  :-X

The_Gaffer

You see Chris, everybody here is soooooooo keen to know the whereabouts of a hookup, but when it comes to sharing the knowledge, well, the least said the better....its all take take take, and very few give :-[ :-[ :-[
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

benri

no.... not at all mate! in fact I was just going to send chris a pm with the exact location. The thing is I don't know whether if I post here if it's in the members area or not!

shanook

well done benri. mostly because u trialled the boat now u will feel safer out there as in September the weather can go 180 degrees on u in a few minutes so now u are prepared and know how ur boat handles. The alunga well i must have fancied u to get caught on ur line and lure.....:)p

skip

Quote from: benri on July 25, 2009, 16:21:08 CET
no.... not at all mate! in fact I was just going to send chris a pm with the exact location. The thing is I don't know whether if I post here if it's in the members area or not!

Don't think The Gaffer was referring to you Benri! but like him I've noticed that in many areas and in general, posting advice and tips on equipment, rigging and other such useful info has dropped, but when someone gets a hookup then everyone posts wanting to know where!

The_Gaffer

Spot on Skip.  Everybody wants to know when, where, what with, how, line, leader, speed, coordinates...the whole works -  whenever a catch report is reported here.  ...and the correlation is that the same people asking these questions are very economical with the truth when reporting their catches, except for the catch itself!
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

placebo

trying to know all about fishing including coordinates and many other things just makes fishing notorious.

we have all the time in our life to experiment and try different things but to try and write fishing on a piece of paper is not going to work!
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing