• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.
Main Menu

Easy Fishing

Started by malvizzu, February 19, 2011, 12:25:43 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

malvizzu

Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

toxictuna

PROBABLY FISHERIES DEPARTMENT WILL PROHIBIT CATCHING FISH LIKE THAT TOO - OBVIOUSLY FOR AMATEUR FISHERMAN ONLY.

SEAFOX

That's where we should all be cos there is no Fisheries Directive regarding conservation in those Asian rivers. Best to use a shot gun rather than a set of rods. Unless I am mistaken the location is the Mekong River, North of Thailand close to Laos/Cambodia.

shanook

Seafox those are Asian carps and they have invaded the American rivers as well they were imported from China and are now running wild, causing havoc with local fauna
they are fished by bow and arrow, clubs and nets. There is no bag limit and the more u kill the better it is, but they still cannot get rid of them they are a nuisance. The Americans didnt learn with the African killer bee now they have this to contend with as well.

jessijames 2

Hi

Yes shanook you are hundred percent right and there is another fish that is taking the rivers the snakehead fish.
I think this is the easyest and the cheapest way to catch fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VT2sk_Q12E&feature=related

baghira

Oh my god...
This is crazy.....
I would laugh more then the cameraman........
The latter is a bit on the savage side.... I don't like.....Obviously the fish are fresh frozen 100% sure..
Best quality blast chiller....
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shanook

that Ice fishing in Russia is actually a decimation of the species....naaaaaaaaaaa something is wrong there........why would such a number of fish congregate in a small spot to be caught by a net !?!?!?!?!

robby017

re:2nd video...... i think there were a couple below the legal size limit  ::) but thats just wrong :o :(
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Canadian_Charlie

Would save alot of money on bait, only would need a full tank of diesil