• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

mooring

Started by yogi, January 14, 2012, 19:34:56 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

yogi

does anyone know if the moorings of slima creek {nahseb marsa mxett jajdulu} will be removed  ? or is just speculation ,? because till now i did not receive any notice,

kind regards
Yogi

caldaland

yes,many of them are going to be removed. don't expect any notices,you will receive non! the maltese arrogant way!!!!!!!! it has been nearly a year of negotiations without much success.i will keep you informed.

cityfish

Lazzretto creek already bulldozed everybody out!! Its just the rich that can enjoy mooring in a safe place. €2000 per mooring! per year!

yogi

any size of boat e2000? thanks for the info, seams ridiculous to me to pay 2000euro per/year just to be in the same situation . malta system making the rich, richer and the poor poorer !!!

caldaland

caldaland

gzira,ta xbiex u msida bye bye.who's next?

savioursajdbis

Regards Saviour

yogi

i think for now is just speculation on slima creek . for sure there is the project of manuel island but , noting more because on transport malta website there  is no notifications  , i will give a call tomorrow to confirm whit tm

caldaland

those of msida where told to move to pieta.they refused

caldaland

yogi,i guess that makes me an idiot right?
no problem.
if you are happy fine.
i just don't know why i bother!

yogi

no caldaland misinformed not idiot. any way i will inform you what tm will say

caldaland

just nevermind. thanks anyway.

lazyfisherman

So what is the current  situation regarding the organised moorings at Msida, that is the mooring permits for the pontoon for small boats and those moored along the roadside at Msida front? Did anybody receive the renewal notice which is normally sent at this time of the year? Thanks.

bigboy

all msida moorings were renewed

joe

caldaland ho told you det msida have to move we did not recivde anny information  to move our boats