• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

BUYING NEW ROD

Started by boneshaker, June 08, 2008, 09:00:33 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

boneshaker

I HAVE TALKED TO MARK OF FISHING FRENZY AND I M GOING TO SEE THEM TOMORROW..THX SKIP.....ABOUT THE LINE IS 0.60MM GD FOR MY PURPOSES AND WHAT KING OF SHWIVEL MAY I USE?CAUSE I DONT WANT TO CUT THE LINE EVERY TIME...GR8 HELP SKIP

bigboy

The best kind of swivel for that job would be a snap on swivel so you can easily unrig the line everytime you want to change . I also found very effactive the qick snaps. they come on their own but then you can attatch them to a normal barrel swivel. That is the new set up i rigged my handlines with this year to avoid havin a million different rigged handlines in my box.

boneshaker

X SIZE NAMILA?TAHSEB LI HIJA BSAHHITA BIZZEJJED JEW?X TAHSEB LIU ADNI NARMA FUQ IR RUKKEL .60MM TJB ?

bigboy

ahjar 0.75 minhabba li se tistad ghal tal qigh biegh. is size ma nafx ezatt. aw minnom jkun fijom daqs 3 kwarti ta pulzier dawk bizzejjed u bsahhitom hafna.

boneshaker

Granitu

search for a reel with a good retrieve ratio rate i.e. for 1 turn - 3 spool turns(example)

from what i rekon this depends a lot on the ball bearings of the reel,the higher the better for retrieving but may fail too!

Good season so far.....

boneshaker

ala tista tfalli?jin il multiplier ittidu xi 3bb ?x gear?andek idea x harira nuza fuqu?xi hxuna?taf b xi ditta specjali?thx king

boneshaker

MORE HEPL PLS....I M NEW TO HS TYPE OF RODS....I NEEDD BIG HELP...I WOULD PREFER TO ANSWER BACK IN MALTESE

boneshaker

hey pls more help i m totally new to these types of rods....give more information as much as u can pls

boneshaker

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigboy

boneshaker mur ghand min jbihh il qasab u hu jista jejnek ahajr. jien ma tantx jein midhla ta dawn il qasab ghalkemm ghandi 4 imma ma nhobbx nistad bijom. issoltu nuzom al mat triq meta nkunu sejrin at tonn jew al pixxispad.

placebo

hi boneshaker.... i just a 20lbs rod with a nice multiplier okuma which has a capacity of 500mtrs - 0.50mm line

that is enough for fishing alungi and bottom fish (100mtr depth). If u intend fishing in more than 100mtrs then better enquire about an electric reel. Do not search locally for electric reel (ghax jisirquk haj)

filkas fittex Ebay u taghmel bargain tajjeb!

I got a the rod and reel for just around LM30 from BORMLA STORES (mosta)

This is a very good shop and got much better prices than other outlets. Go for it!!!!!!!
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

boneshaker

hey placebo insiba naqa problema nitla emm fuq...int sibta tajba din il qasba?

boneshaker

kin awn xi hadd minkom li gieli xtara prodotti bl isem cabelas?

boneshaker

can anyone give me a site of online fishing supplies that can ship ta malta?