• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

GOING WITH SOMEONE FOR NORMAL BOTTOM FISHING

Started by boneshaker, June 13, 2008, 11:56:28 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

boneshaker

HEY DO SOMEONE OF YOU MAY OFFER ME TO TAKE ME WITH HIM WITH HIS BOAT FOR NORMAL BOTTOM FISHING..I MIGHT GIVE HIM 24 EUROS PER DAY..HE MUST  ME OF A GOOD CHARACHTER NOT SELFISH AND PROUD OF HIM SELF AND TRIES TO HELP ME IN FISHING......PRFEREBLY IN THE SOUTH AND HAVE A BOAT SITUATED IN M SCALA...

boneshaker

sry for writing in caps but because i chat and view the forum i switch on the caps for no emotions on the msn

camkev

hi.i go normal bottom fishing if you want to join someday.But my boat is in msida!!
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

boneshaker

i will tell u one day..what boat do u have?what type of rod do you use?how much for the fuel?how many miles out?

bigboy

Camcev where do you keep your boat in msida? as both our boats are in msida. The big one is moored right in front of  The_Gaffer.

Aab131

Hi boneshaker, for me it shouldn't be a problem. I don't go far out since at the moment I only have 1 motor and the boat is just 12feet. It is moored at marsascala. This weekend I can't go but send me a personal message with your contact details and will advise u accordingly. Tomorrow evening could be a possibility. Btw there is no need to pay for anything.

camkev

Hi Bigboy,mine is 2 baots away from the gaffer.Left side .It's 20 feet with 140 outboard and auxiliary 9.9.which boat is yours?Il -Faxx Blue!! :P

tks
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

bigboy

Ah ok i know which one your boat is hehe. Ours is a big fishing boat painted white. bil  faxx blue u ahmar. The name is ondiella tarafa zgur