2009 kickoff fishing meeting

Started by placebo, December 10, 2008, 20:30:57 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

placebo

usually i do this on my own.

i always find the first day off (ideally 2nd january) and go fishing. I was thinking we might do this as a group this year.

What do you think guys....we might meet somewhere and do some fishing to wish the coming 2009 fishing year good. I always think this will bring some luck!

the motto - make this year the best fishing year of your life!

this will be a new years resolution to fish more and more and find more time to do so!

any suggestions........ :-\ :o :'(
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

SPITEC

We see the weather placebo and we might go.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

placebo

no matter what weather ...... a fisherman must fish in all weather conditions.
we plan and we do it!
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

SPITEC

But we have to see where to go because of the winds.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

mulett75

Start by thinking of a place were we might go and an alternitive place just in case it will be unaccessable to fish. Our group KFSA already have proposed and has been accepted to end the year by fishing. Any body wants to join, is free to do so. We are going to meet at Birgu Toqba. Time approx 0700.

LapsiBoy

Placebo what do you think if we where to do a Spinning Raduno :).No competition we just go to have fun, learn from eachother and share experiences. We can do this in a rural are not in a port , It would be a nicer surrounding and theres a chance of a nicer fish..We can go early for a cuda and stay there for a kubrita,plamtu etc etc.

ganni

mulett75, ur going to fish on the 29th dec 2008??

wish i could come however i cant immagine my gf's face if i tell her im going fishing on newyears eve  :o she'd kill me haha
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

ganni

im interested if we go on the 2nd placebo, however i don't practice spinning, and wouldn't that date be a bit of a problem to get bait??

mulett75

Ganni, 29th is not new years eve and we are going in the morning. It is the last reunion of this year for the club members and their friends.

ganni

ooops what an idiot i am!!

will try and come mate

mike.d.

hi mulett75, where is birgu toqba, i know where birgu is, its just these areas, maybe someone could sugest a map with stuff like that on. ???

ganni

Aab131

At birgu toqba u can find the regatta club of Vittoriosa (ie: Birgu). The best option is to enter from the Kalkara side since if u enter from the other side u will have a hike to walk first.

mulett75

Birgu toqba is situated where Gannin said, ther is the Birgu regatta club. When going down to Kalkara, there is a road on the left, which takes you near the sea, opposite to Kalkara.