• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Looking for two fishing poles

Started by loki, March 19, 2009, 09:26:49 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

loki

hi all.
my girlfriend and i have just moved to Gzira and we are looking for a pair of fishing poles so we can head down and do a little coast fishing when we get time. Neither of us are very expirenced fishers so what ever is best for coast fishing in this area we will trust you :)

we would like some poles that dont take up to much room as we will have to carry them down from the appartment every time we want to go so a telescopic pole or somthing would be great :) oh...and the cheeper the better as we are still looking for work as well (if you happen to know of anything please give me a shout)

please reply by email with a picture if possible to pmooreimages@aol.com

Regards,
Pete

ggantno1

If you moved at gzira you can go at pirotta fishing shop its situated about 100mtrs from KFC 
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

loki

thanks for the heads up :) ive placed ads here and on Di-ve just seeing if i could get a couple of cheep secound hand poles...if not i will try the shop you sugested :)

SPITEC

What length are you looking for loki?
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

loki

we will be walking down to the coast in Gzira and fishing off the side there....in other words i have no idea but im open to sugestions hehe.

Im completely new to fishing on malta and fairly new to sea fishing aat all to tell the truth.

mike.d.

go and see spitec for polls and advice.

mulett75

You can find poles, wehn closed, will only measure half a meter. These are very light poles, not expensive and are very easy to carry, they don't cost much. They are better known as chinese poles. They are very popular and easy to find