Fishing from sandy beach

Started by kenneth, August 02, 2006, 09:23:15 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

kempy

well i am a beginner at fishing as i only been fishing for 2 years and i only fish with the reel rod from sandy beaches. so here is the info i gained while fishing. i use a light rod in the summer and a heavy rod in winter. the light rod is 3m long. i use 3 hooks on one line all of wich are between 6 and 8. for bait i been using shrimp. and my catches have been varied to flying fish, awrata,sponta and just latley catching alot of sarwella ( i dont think i spelled them right my maltease not so good). From mr fish you can buy the rigs ready made all you need to do is add the swivel and the weight (but i choose to make my own) there only 10cents but i like making my own as i like to feel that i put alot of time and pride in my fishing (but thats just me being silly) it is a good idea to bring a net with you as by complete surprise i caught a 2kg sponta last week end any way thats bout it if i think of  any thing else that might help i will let you know.goodluck ;D
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing,doesn't know what a patient man she married

The Angler

Just for your info.

We will be fishing (beachcasting) at Gnejna bay on the 27th of Dec in the early morning. Anyonne wishing to take a look or join is free to come.