• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

ORIS Alongi Competition Full Results - All Boats

Started by skip, June 29, 2010, 18:53:09 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

ORIS Alongi Competition Official Results

1st Place - Francis Mercieca and teammate Joe Carabott 6 Fish Total Weight 48.2kgs - Largest Fish 9.5kgs

2nd Place - Kevin Borg 4 Fish Total Weight 31.9kgs - Largest Fish 9kgs
3rd Place - Christian Aquilina 4 Fish Total Weight 31.7kgs - Largest Fish 10.0kgs

4th Place - Joe Cassar 3 Fish Total Weight 29.1kgs - Largest Fish 10.5kgs
5th Place - Michael Albanozzo 3 Fish Total Weight 25.6kgs - Largest Fish 10.2kgs
6th Place - Edwin Cilia 3 Fish Total Weight 19.2kgs - Largest Fish 6.8kgs

Winner of the Biggest Fish - Joe Cassar 10.5kgs

Cadrick Tabone - 2 Fish Largest Fish 7.5, Total 14.7
Mike Agius - 2 Fish Largest Fish 8.0, Total 14.2
Wallace Galea - 1 Fish Largest Fish 9.5, Total 9.5
Clayton Camilleri - 1 Fish Largest Fish 9.0, Total 9.0
John Tabone - 1 Fish Largest Fish 7.2, Total 7.2
Duncan Attard - 1 Fish Largest Fish 6.1, Total 6.1
Lawrence Vella - 1 Fish Largest Fish 6.0, Total 6.0
Chris Satariano - 1 Fish Largest Fish 6.0, Total 6.0
Renald Sammut - 1 Fish Largest Fish 5.1, Total 5.1

15 Boats made it to the weigh-in station by 13:00

Competition Photographs: http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?action=gallery;cat=26
Presentation Photographs: http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?action=gallery;cat=27

blueskip

Well done lads a fine result, glad that the weather allowed you to go, some lovely fish there I can smell the BBQ from here! ;D
Blueskip

blueskip

Where's the photo's? Iv'e never seen an alongi! you lot catch a load of them & dont post any photo's, are they in the gallery?
Been to the gallery & there is a heading "Alongi Competition photos" unfortunately there are 0 images in the thread, what's up nobody take a camera? ::)
Blueskip

skip

Ummm I have a full time day job too you know!! You'll have to be patient and wait...... :)

blueskip

Dont forum members take their own photos of their catches? I thought somebody would be vain enough to publish what they caught, or have you agreed to do it as an official photo presentation for the sponsor? (which makes sense for big money sponsorship) ;)
I have agreed something similar over here for 31st July, £1000 prize money from the sponsor & they take the official photos of the prize winners for publicity, suits everybody ;)
Blueskip

shanook

We took the camera blueskip but it managed to remain behind in the car.......most important we didnt leave the cooler with the beer so we were well set............

busumark

shanook you forgot to tell him that you didnt catch anything so you coulnt take a photo of an alunga  :D  :D  :D

shanook

u are more than right Busu, u think i am ashamed that i didnt catch any HA that is fishing sometimes its beer, other times its fish......but its always fun for sure........

blueskip

I'm glad to see you got your priorities right anyway, you can go all day without a camera, but you cant go an hour without a beer! ;D
Blueskip

shanook