• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Robert and Edward catch

Started by EmicMalta, October 17, 2007, 12:08:44 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

EmicMalta

Hi Rob, here are some pictures of our first dive. Was a nice dive but next time we do it better. We need to take up some barraudas.

As first time we really worked good and as you know both breams were caught in a really difficult places. There where no fish around and the few ones we saw, we worked them good. My regret was for that grouper that had strapped itself from the line. Heqqq.. better luck next time  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Robert

As I already told you it was my best dive ever! Don't worry about the grouper - it will grow bigger and we will aim better. This morning I was tempted to go for a quick dip but didn't really trust the weather...
Man will never be able to stop time but he can get very close by freediving.

jon109

nice catch guys!! would love to join you one day but am not sure if you go down to deep!! am not a pro ... just a beginner!! do you go around the shore or by boat?
Why do fish make men go crazy?

dcassar

Really Nice catch - I envy the both of you - I've tried diving and everytime I go more than 3 - 4 meters I usually feel unwell for the next 2 or 3 days - I finally gave up....once again - Great catch...and nice to see some guys from the forums teaming up...

kempy

looks like im not the only one that cant dive . if i go down more than 3 or 4 meters my ears go and i stay feeling dizzy for the next few hrs ... i dont even bother to try any more. but the fish look great guys well done
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing,doesn't know what a patient man she married

Robert

They showed up again... ;D

jean

hey rob, nice catch  ;)

well done boss ;) even for the catch you caught with Edward.

Yet still have to grab Edward's wetsuit and paint it bright orange and pink so fish will see him and come our way more often ;D ;D ;D
(just kidding boss :P)

Hopefully i get a bit better soon and start working to get back in shape. maybe we get to spend a day out with SimonG, Andy, Brian,Emic, Mario, Gareth and the whole of the gang.

Take care and well done once again.

EmicMalta

Hi,

Im back again. On sunday, Simon and I will be in water again, but this time for a competition organised by aquatica. Hope to find some fish :)

As saying for me, these days are really full of fish. Tomorrow im going with 2 prof guys and really wish to find good weather cos it`s full of 2kg amberjacks. And on friday i`m going with Simon G to scout some places for the competition, But thing this will be one of the best ever done cos it`s in the best time it can be.

I just came from Tunes, where we came 8th place. Heres some pics

Robert

Some nice dentex you got there xbin!