• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Migration to New Forum Gallery - Please Read

Started by skip, February 10, 2008, 14:49:06 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Guys if possible, please put all future photo's in the new gallery as I think it would be much better in there. Would be great if you could all go to your individual posts where you've posted pictures and upload them to the gallery. Once you've put them in the new gallery, you can edit your original post and untick the attachments.

However I appreciate this is a pretty long process and not everyone is going to want to do that, so if anything please put all pictures from today onwards in the new gallery.

Thanks, Skip

busumark

i tried to put pictures in photo gallery but when i made add photo it says photo not approved. i think it is better if you put the name of the fish in english and maltese under the pictures

skip

Photo's require approval by an admin except Active, Seasoned, Master, Veteran and Special Members (recently done as there were problems), but pictures are checked once a day at the least. You choose how you enter the pictures, ie their name etc. Keywords are supposed to be used to help when searching for pictures. So you would put Dott the english name and anything else all separated by words.

busumark

skip can you make something in the gallery to let us know that there is a new picture. like when a new post is seen in bold.

skip

Good question! I will do some more research see if any notification options exist as its a very valid point.

skip

Yes it seems it can be done but the Gallery would have to be upgraded to the Pro version which costs $50 to buy from the developer.

In the meantime you can still upload pictures to the gallery and then place a post here linking to that picture like Jonathan did about the shark

busumark

ok you can find more better things to spend $50 on like something for fishing

visa

the forum needs to have some adverts on it to be able to pay for these upgrades??
like misterfish,  pirotta, boat sellers etc etc
RASCALA 24ft. with DF225 hp SUZUKI v6 4 stroke

skip

Was trying to sort that out but it's amazing how stingy some ppl are!