• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Going Beachcasting tonight

Started by Gazzetta, October 11, 2008, 09:23:32 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzetta

Anyone interested in a double friendly match (not a competition) of beach casting next friday (hoping wind will increase a bit) ?

ForTuna + Gazzetta till now  :P

Chris  8)

intermilan

Gazzetta

Probably Ghadira bay, hope wind will get a bit up !!  ;)

Chris  8)

intermilan

I am from Mellieha if I can make it I will pass buy as a spectator

LapsiBoy

Il check with my friend tutu if he wants to come if yes im in ...give you a sure answer alter on

bigboy

Fejnhu c champion tal beachcasting???????? Kevin mela ma rajtiex dil post :P

camkev

Awn qied my friend!!!I think i will come with big boy, gazzetta.Anyone else coming.....If anyone wants some lessons for beachcasting come to this session ;) Will be fun for sure.Soon i will be doing more beachcasting cause my wife is going to throw me out and i will have a camp there...or at imsida :) :D ;D
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

rammx

beleive me the lesson is worth attending!!! ;)

camkev

Gazzetta

It seems will postpone it !! 
None of the others is interested in beach casting/ledgering ?? 

Maybe we manage at least to have another 2 later on this month !  :-\

Chris

camkev

We are still going gazzetta,me and bigboy for sure.You can join us if you want.No teams and no competition.

mike.d.

hi, would it be ok if i came for a couple of hours to watch next time you go, dont know if i have right gear to join in, apart from poles i only have a couple of telescopic 5mtr rods never used them, so it would be nice to watch the pros.

camkev

We are no pros mike.Tomorrow you can come if you want,rods and stuff i have for you.Will set it up for you so you can fish tomorrow.

mike.d.

was thinking more of next week mate, bit tied up this weekend, but thanks for offer.

Gazzetta

Me and Fortuna are in  ;)
Cya there !

Chris  8)