• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Sargi Night Fishing

Started by Beginner_Fisherman, September 25, 2014, 09:15:44 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Beginner_Fisherman

Hi All,

It's been a year since i have started fishing and throughout this year i have tried a lot of techniques which ended up a success and others that failed big time.

I was going to try some Bombarda fishing for Sargi i heard that it will do the job. However this is my first time fishing with the Bombarda Rig i usually fish with the Paternoster Rig.

Is there someone who can help me out on what type of Bombarda i need for Sargi and what size of hooks do i need? I will be fishing on-shore as that will certainly make a difference.

Also is there a particular time of the day and months of the year for Sargi?

Thanks,

Beginner_Fisherman

Granitu

Quote from: Beginner_Fisherman on September 25, 2014, 09:15:44 CET
Hi All,

It's been a year since i have started fishing and throughout this year i have tried a lot of techniques which ended up a success and others that failed big time.

I was going to try some Bombarda fishing for Sargi i heard that it will do the job. However this is my first time fishing with the Bombarda Rig i usually fish with the Paternoster Rig.

Is there someone who can help me out on what type of Bombarda i need for Sargi and what size of hooks do i need? I will be fishing on-shore as that will certainly make a difference.

Also is there a particular time of the day and months of the year for Sargi?

Thanks,

Beginner_Fisherman

In my opinion bombarda is more suited for saddled bream than Sargi. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.

I would prefer the classic paternoster or long arm paternoster for sargi.
Good season so far.....